Blog Archive

Saturday 28 August 2010

Mission accomplished!

Three cats jabbed for another year (£96.00 odd, and that's with the discount!). Even though they are "indoor cats" and never go into a cattery when we are away, there is always that sneaking feeling that they may come into contact with a cat carrying something infectious and unpleasant when they are in the run outside.

Paddy was distinctly miffed that he had been left behind; he was on the dining room windowsill when we returned, doing his "poor little orphaned kitten" act.

My husband has just told me that Hobbes was using my work-in-progress on the loom as a trampoline this morning (!!!!!) I meant to wind the work on last night and didn't, so there was a significant piece of woven material for him to bounce on. He can't have done much damage, because I didn't notice anything this morning when I did a little more work on it. Still...............memo to self - do NOT leave the door open when there is work on the loom.

No comments:

Post a Comment