Blog Archive

Tuesday 5 June 2018

My Graduation Day

Should have posted this ages ago but life kind of got in the way!

On October 13th 2017, I marched proudly on to the stage at the Riviera Centre, Torquay to accept my First Class Honours degree in English Literature. After 5 years, one brief deferral and a house move, I had the degree that I had coveted for years.



I had the official photo taken,


 but I still think the ones that my lovely husband took are far nicer!





It was great to celebrate afterwards too - my friend and fellow English literature graduate,
Anne and I found the sparkling wine and made the most of it!








But... I couldn't have done it without the lovely man in this photograph - he listened to EVERY assignment (often more than once), encouraged me, created a quiet study space for me, cleaned and tidied the house when I was desperately trying to meet an assignment deadline and put up with my bear-with-a-sore-head moments while waiting for results. Love you, Kevin x



No comments:

Post a Comment